Wednesday, August 25, 2010

the journey begins

It is hard to say the journey begins when you are in the middle of living life with 4 small children and a wonderful wife. Even so, the ground feels fresh and expectant. Twin baby boys have a way of making the days feel longer and two small energetic daughters have a way of brining the sunshine inside. Emma has started saying "hi" to everything she can... the dog, her dolls, the door, her blanket, people we pass when we are out. Ordinarily it isn't anything to smile about but when it is your daughter and you are observing her emergence into a speaking world... it's wonderful.
This is why I am beginning my blog. There are so many wonderful stories in life we allow to go untold. Can a few minutes and a blog make this world beautiful? I hope so. I am certain this blog will be full of me and I hope a lot of you. I invite you to share you journey with me as I share mine with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment